Hello Sweet Ones!
It’s been a few weeks since my last post. I am aware that your inboxes get filled with lots of non-sense every day and your time is precious. I choose to only share and speak when I actually have something to say that I believe could make a shift or a change in your perspective, raise your awareness, relieve challenges and suffering or just plain ol’ change your life! I take that responsibility seriously otherwise I would not be doing the service in the world that I am called to do.
I was inspired to write about LEAKS based on an email I received from an acquaintance who was talking about the importance of nurturing yourself and plugging your leaks! You are probably wondering, ‘what the..?’ Yes, leaks…a certain kind of leak called a “chi” leak or in translated English, an “energy leak.” Chi means ‘life force energy.’ Some of you may have heard of “chi”, but did you know that “chi” can leak out of you! (insert Gasp!) You might have even used the term or heard someone use the term “energy drain” which is a good way to describe a leak. Your ‘life force energy’ is literally leaking from your energy body.
Most of us walk around day after day, week after week, month after month and even year after year leaking all over the place! This is NOT a good thing for your health, your sanity or your lives and those you love.
So how do you know if you are leaking “chi”, you might be asking? Great question!
Here are some possible symptoms:
- feeling overwhelmed
- mentally scattered/mental fuzziness
- feeling heavy/depressed/anxious
- inability to experience real joy/happiness
- inability to make a decision
- easily distracted
- addictive behaviors showing up
- challenges with staying organized
- unable to get anything done
- unable to complete tasks
- frustrated that you seem to be working SO HARD and nothing is happening or moving or completing
- Money seeming to “disappear” quickly and you are left wondering where the hell it went!
That explains a couple of things doesn’t it. It did for me!
And I can already hear your next question, what CAUSES these ENERGY LEAKS? A multitude of things in our world cause us to leak our life force energy. I will share some common causes of leaks, but this is not an exhaustive list.
- worrying about anything
- people pleasing behavior
- draining relationships
- judging/criticizing yourself and others on a daily basis
- fear based thinking
- wanting things to be different than they are
- clutter in your living/work environment
- clutter in your mind
- ignoring/worrying about your finances
- compulsively attempting to distract yourself (from dealing with your life) with Facebook, emails, Twitter, texting, television reality shows
- substance overuse or abuse (i.e. alcohol, smoking, drug use, etc.)
- not saying “no” when it would be in your best interest to do so
I believe you are getting the picture as to the multitude of ways we “leak” our life force energy. It absolutely CAN make us ill if gone unchecked for years. And energy leaks do create financial struggle and strain!
Next question that would logically follow is ‘what can I do to stop the leaks????” Time the face your leaky life! First, become aware of where you are leaking, how you are leaking, what things in your life are causing these leaks and begin to face these issues and “plug” them up one at a time. Look back at the list of causes and ask yourself honestly if those particular things are happening in your life. If so, commit to making the changes that are needed. YOU HAVE CHOICE. To think you don’t have choice IS A LEAK! Anything that is not serving your life IN THE HIGHEST has to go!
- That means releasing friendships/relationships that drain you
- saying “no” more often to things that don’t really serve you
- stop worrying about things and take action and do something about it
- clear the clutter
- pay attention to your life/healthy/body
- be more present in your life
- stop lying to yourself about things
- get rid of the BIGGEST distractions in your life
- say “YES” to you first
- end that addiction
- pay attention to your money and financial health
- start praying and meditating on a daily basis
- ASK FOR HELP!!!!!
This is where practitioners like me are helpful. As your Spiritual Intuitive Soul Guide, it’s my service and purpose to assist you in alleviating these “leaks” in your life! And if not me, I highly encourage you to find someone you trust to assist you. Some leaks are much bigger than others and do require the assistance of others to help you move back into a state of energetic fullness and vitality. You were not meant to suffer alone in this world. In fact, you were not meant to suffer at all in this lifetime so let that story go!
I would like to leave you with an thought-provoking quote by Marianne Williamson from her book, A Year of Miracles, on embracing what is important. When we embrace what is truly important in life, all the leaks stop.
“We spend so much time on unimportant things – things with no ultimate meaning – yet for reasons no one seems to fully understand, such nonessentials stand at the center of our worldly existence. They have no connection to our souls whatsoever, yet they have attached themselves to our material functioning. Like spiritual parasites, these things eat away our life force and deny us our joy. The only way to rid ourselves of their pernicious effects is to walk away…not from things that need to get done, but from thoughts that need to die.
Crossing the bridge to a better world begins with crossing a bridge inside our minds, from the addictive mental patterns of fear and separation, to enlightened perceptions of unity and love. We’re in the habit of thinking fearfully, and it takes spiritual discipline to turn that around in a world where love is more suspect than fear. To achieve a miraculous experience of life, we must embrace a more spiritual perspective. Otherwise, we will leave this earth one day without ever having known the real joy of living.”
Always with the highest love and light,