In doing sessions with many of my clients, one theme continues to come up regularly – and that is the speed at which one heals or allows transformation and shift in their life. And here is what the Spiritual Realms have to say about this.
First, healing happens at a speed that is determined ultimately by your higher-self. However, you can definitely slow that process down either knowingly or unknowingly. Healing is actually an instantaneous occurrence. Once you have set the intention to heal something, it is done. So, you ask, why am I not healed in this one area I have been working on for years? Well, it is because you have not subconsciously and unconsciously fully SURRENDERED and ALLOWED a complete healing to take place. You may consciously want healing, but fears and doubts may be holding you back from deeply letting go of the past, situations, events, people, and so forth.
From what I am understanding at this point, healing requires several steps:
1. You must first become conscious and aware that you even have an area you would like to heal, change, release, shift and/or transform.
2. Once you have become conscious and aware, you can do one of several things:
- Seek and ask for direction as to what to do next
- Visit a practitioner or combination of practitioners you are guided to
- Do healing work on yourself through whatever ways you are guided
- Do nothing
3. If you do nothing, the issue may persist and manifest in different ways through out your life. However, if you choose to do something about it, then your next step is to honestly look at your beliefs around this area. A good practitioner of healing will assist you in examining these issues if needed.
- Why do you continue to hang on to this struggle?
- Where and why do you resist?
- How is it working for you?
- What do you fear should you let this “problem” or “challenge” go?
4. So, you have seen a practitioner, maybe several over the course of time…but the pattern, problem, challenge continues. Now is the time to dig deeper within. Why is it that on some level – either conscious or subconscious – you are resisting, doubting or stopping the healing process?
The answer is always…lack of deep spiritual surrender and allowing…not feeling safe to surrender the issue to “that which created you.” Without surrender and deep trust and faith, knowing you deserve to be healed – you will not fully heal. This is a choice. Most of the time it is our egoic mind that gets in the way. Fear, limiting beliefs, lower vibration entity attachments are all a part of this “I’m not healing” syndrome.
Caveat: Although most healing is a choice, in some instances, God intervenes in that a “healing” of a certain ailment may not be in your best interest and may make your life worse. In that instance, you are being “saved” from yourself. This is rare and not a common occurrence in most people’s lives. A spiritually conscious healing practitioner would be aware of this situation for a client.
So, if you are truly ready to heal and release the past and forgive and let go of all fear and surrender and allow on that deepest level…healing can be a relatively quick process.
That being said…the rate or speed at which you heal is in perfect and Divine time and order. Don’t question it. Just surrender and allow the miracles to happen!